Home » Topics » Chatroom » Strategic People/Workforce Planning
To unsubscribe from all chat room notifications, please first login:
Posted: 2nd July 2021
What are cutting-edge approaches in SWP? Do you even need SWP in a dynamic world?
We would like to do some benchmark with other companies and ideally feature companies that are taking a modern & integrated approach to SPP. With the intent to inspire our key decision-makers and go for a progressive approach.
The specific questions we are looking at are:
• What do cutting-edge companies do differently?
• Why did they go for this approach versus a more traditional approach? What were benefits expected?
• How did the implementation look like: common process/methodology and tools (e.g. platform, assessments)?
• How does that touch on Talent and other HR activities touching on capability building?
• What were key lessons learnt?
Thanks a lot! Jasmine Keel, Swiss Re
Successfully added to your favourites. View them here