Home » Topics » HRBP Winter Programme Chat Room » Opportunity for great BP role
To unsubscribe from all chat room notifications, please first login:
Posted: 26th April 2021
Hi all. I hope I’m not breaking any chat room rules, but I wanted to let you all know that there is an opening in my team for a BP in the UK which I’m keen to fill as quickly as possible (with the right person obvs!). If you’re part of this programme you’ll know the type of person I’m looking for!
The company, Signant Health, is successful and growing. We are private-equity owned so operate with dynamism and pace. Anyone working here needs to enjoy this, have a strong affinity with change, and enjoy variety and a bit of unpredictability. I look for business partners with the attributes:
• A desire to learn all aspects of the business, understand its goals, view attainment of these goals as a critical measure of his/her performance, and perhaps most importantly, a proactive force behind workforce strategy.
• Problem solving proactively.
• Be comfortable saying “no” and offering alternative opinions or actions to business leaders. Be ready to fail (and have the air cover to allow for failure).
• Digital acumen and the ability to analyse and interpret data, use it to help business leaders better understand workforce needs and incorporate results into workforce strategy and planning.
• The ability to develop relationships with those who have knowledge and decision-making power.
• Have the ability to facilitate discussions around change and transformation, and most importantly be able to identify in advance where and when change mgmt. is needed.
There are 2 strands to the role – the first is to be responsible for all UK HR, supported by a highly capable HR Coordinator/Adviser. UK covers a headcount of around 230, with a mix of office/remote (and who knows what in the future), and today is probably about 50/50 between operational and transformational, but as we get a new HRIS later this year and as the business continues to mature I see that moving closer to 70/30 within 18 months. The second is to operate as Global BP to one of our Exec Team, all of whose teams have a global footprint.
If you might be interested or know anyone who might be I can be reached directly on firstname.lastname@example.org and I would be delighted to share more.
Not against the rules at all Chris!!! But you might get more interest if you post in the wider chatroom – not just the ones for the HRBP programme? Lucy
Successfully added to your favourites. View them here