Home » Topics » Chatroom » Inspirational video/ overview on HR trends
To unsubscribe from all chat room notifications, please first login:
Posted: 20th January 2021
I am kicking off a process to co create our people strategy with our organisation.
As part of this, I want to inspire non HR people about HR trends/ trends that are important – learning in the flow of life, new type of leadership etc etc.
Has anyone come across any inspiring but short (c. 5 minutes) that talks about trends?
I am using a TED talk on what inspires people at work by Patty McCord, but I really need something else or even really short bite size, 1 minute individual topics?
Appreciate any inspiration anyone can share!
We think it’s a great idea to use the videos to inspire non-HR people to be a part of this process. Here are some videos that you might find useful:
– What makes the highest performing teams in the world (Simon Sinek- 1 min 21 seconds)
– Virtual Talent Management (Lucy Adams- 4 min video)
– Leader versus manager ( Simon Sinek- 3 mins 40 seconds)
– How to throw out performance reviews (Marcus Buckingham- 3 mins 30 seconds)
– How the best companies develop talent (Marcus Buckingham- 3 mins)
A little bit longer than what you are after but an introduction to our EACH approach (video – 25 mins) would also be a great introduction to challenging traditional HR assumptions and embracing something new.
Hope this helps!
Disruptive HR Team
Thank you so much, this is really helpful. By any chance, do you have any exec summary of HR trends in general?
you can download this Amy – might work for you? https://joshbersin.com/hr-predictions-for-2021/
Successfully added to your favourites. View them here